Salam .
Please , i hate to see your face .
Go away from my sight .
I try to avoid it from you .
But you always appears in front of me .
I can't blame it to you .
But why ?
Can I know what are you feels rite now ?
Why dun you come and meet me bravely ?
You know whats ?
I started to hate you so fcking dem much .
Because ?
You talk VERY NICELY to me .
And you gave me such a trouble .
Okay , i dun want to blame you about the 'trouble'
But i hate someone talk nonsense .
I started to be friendly with you because thats WHAT YOU WANT rite ?
Kay fine , i greet you nicely with my 'sweet smile' .
But its only happend ONCE .
After that ?
You gave me such annoying face .
Now who is arrogant with whom ?
I don't like people like that lah ~
Why ? You want me to talk to you first ?
Hey , if you really want to be my friends I think you should talk to me first ~
Because before this I was the one who Smile , Meet you , Greet you and Talk to you .
But you prentend not to know what I was doing .
You ignore me and my friends just like that .
So , I decide to not do anything if you was infront of me .
Thats all I want to say to you , dear :)
*dah ckup baik dah ayat akuh nih *
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just want us closely as before , can I ?
Ops , please dun think that I want to force you .
If you don't like me (as friends) and you don't want to friends with me .
Its Okay :)
But ehem !
I hate when we talk in front of everyone .
Exspecially that 'PEOPLE' .
HAHA . I redha act like 'we dunno each other' .
LEHH ~
*ayat akuh taleyh sakai lg ke ?*
But ehem !
I hate when we talk in front of everyone .
Exspecially that 'PEOPLE' .
HAHA . I redha act like 'we dunno each other' .
LEHH ~
*ayat akuh taleyh sakai lg ke ?*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear someone that have a title 'BFF' .
Why you scream and angry with us ?
Because WE WERE TO MUCH NOISE THAT TIME ?
Owh , now i get it !~
Why dun you mad at your Girls ? and her geng ?
They much noiser than we are ~ Lehh ..
You call it as a joke ?
Yeah , but for us it was a !(!*@!#)!^~)#@&(
How could you !
Backup lah lagi ko punya ehem ehem tuh ~
I like der ~
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORKS okay ?
(=_=")
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And to someone that I call GEMUK .
Please lah .
Dun makes me come to you and 'talk' to you okay ?
Dun think that you have your geng , so you can win .
Sorry lah SISTER , you're wrong :)
You should know that I love to looking for a problem with everyone .
HAHA .
Jadi lepas nih kalau nak langgar2 tuh , bagilah Salam sekali yer ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
buhbye :)
edit


No comments:
Post a Comment