The Story Begins With Capital M

 photo header_zpsf5wtazqp.jpg

Assalammualaikum
♥Siti Maisarah♥Masumi Lizuka♥
Negeri Sembilan
Twitter : @maisarah_016
Instagram : @maisarah_016
Tumblr : masumilizukasahaja.tumblr.com


Photobucket

Maaf , Anda kini berada di Zon penuh dengan warna Hitam. haha.

Ayat- ayat TERBAEK !

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Posted by Masumi Lizuka :)
Mood : entah ?
Songs : Don't Stop The Music - 2NE1

Assalammualaikum .
haa , mood tengah 'jiwang' nih . Waaaa , jiwang ?
apakah ? hahah . mksudnya , betul2 tengah tenang ... redhaa ... and mcam2 lah ^_^ Alhamdulillah . sememangnya , Menangis tuh mampu me-release kan stress2 yang ada . Haha

Haaa , betul2 tengah boring .
layan jelah ~

Ayat2 dekat bawah nih sumber Facebook dan ada jugak yang pakai bntai buat or cilok dari orang laen :p Huahuahua !

*okay , kalau akuh ade note ckit kat bawah ayat tuh , mksud nya akuh suka/pernah terjadi dekat diri akuh or wtv lah . Dan ayat yang berwarna tuh ... sebab dah tak larat :p tapi mksud nya tetap suka !



5 DEADLY WORDS USED BY WOMAN
1. FINE - this is the word women use to end an argument when she knows she is RIGHT & YOU need to SHUT UP.
2. NOTHING - means SOMETHING & u need to be WORRIED.
3. GO AHEAD - this is a dare, not permission, do NOT do it.
4. WHATEVER - is a woman's way of saying SCREW YOU
...5. THAT'S OK - she is thinking long & hard on HOW & WHEN you will pay for your mistake.
*Serously , JANGAN !


Some people can't sleep because they have insomnia...
I can't sleep because I have an Internet Connection
*thats who i am :D

Admit it.......................
You're afraid to text him first sometimes
because you feel
like you're annoying.
*Yeahh , thats rite =.=

Closing your left and right eye to see how an object changes places when u're extremely bored
*Saya pernah buat . Huahuahua :D

Here's to the code names We made up for guys we liked so that no one knew who the hell we were going on about.

Dear Gym Teacher, unless you decide to come out here and run a mile with us in the blazing heat, Don't tell me what to do. Sincerely, I'm sick of "moving faster"

I know alot more than you think I know. I just keep it to myself to save the trouble of an argument.

I would much rather be hated for who I am, than pretend to be something I am not..

Dear Spongebob, You are yellow, you study karate and you can't drive. So I have come to the conclusion that you must be Asian. Sincerely Patrick.

The awkward moment when u say something about someone....and then realise one of their relatives/freinds is right there

Sometimes when you are hurt, no one cares. Sometimes when you are sad, no one sees. Sometimes when you cry, no one looks. But when your fart one time, Everyone notices!

It's kind of funny how you can text a guy and be all flirty and seem like you like each other and then in school you don't even say hi♥
*Memang benar . akuh pun taktahu kenapa . HAHA

Smiling doesnt always mean youre happy, sometimes it simply means that you are a strong person

You wanna no why i fell for you? because i love you. You made me happy. You were the first one to make me feel like i was special. You made me laugh when i just wanted to cry. You fixed my broken heart. You looked at me like i was the only one.
*Waaaa

I HATE THE FEELING WHEN U REALLY WANT TO SEE SOMEONE BUT U CANT!!!
*LOL , sometimes ~

*** Social Media Evolution *** Twitter - what's happening?.......... Facebook- what's on your mind? ......... MySpace- where'd everybody go?
*Wkwkwkwkw !

Tell a girl She's Beautiful A Million Times AND SHE'LL NEVER BELIEVE YOU. Call her ugly even once, and she'll NEVER FORGET .
*Thats rite !

The problem with guys is, they pretend to like you when they don't. The problem with girls is, they pretend they don't like you when they do

YES, i do feel better when you text/call me first.

Saying "ew" when you hear someone's name that you don't like.

i need to tell you something, but i just can't...

Exams are not the problem, the results are

We chase the ones who ignore us, and we ignore the ones who adore us.

when i look at my phone on a morning, i always hope youv text me <3

I Love It When Im Thinking Of SomeOne Then They Come OnLine Or Text You :)

I Know You Saw Me, So Why Walk Past Like You Didnt?

I hate when you type something really long and all they say is ok

I hate it when your having an awsome dream then someone wakes you up

I Hate Poeple who flirt with your crush

i can guarantee no one will ever love you like i do.

How can you forget someone, who gave you so much to remember.

The feeling when you read the Qura'an :)

Be yourself because everybody else is already taken

i only get jealous because i love you and i dont want anyone else to have u

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE LOOK AT WHAT IM DOIN ON THE COMPUTER!!

I Switch Tabs When Someone Is Watching My Computer

When I wake up in the middle of a good dream, I try to finish it myself

Yes my status is about you , but i aint going to tell you that :| x

singing to myself even though everyone else in the classroom is silent

HOW CAN I REMEMBER LYRICS, AND NOT THE TEST'S ANSWERS?

Even if i spent a whole day with you , when you leave i still miss you ..

*wake up in middle of night, look at clock* yes I still have time to sleep!

Doing something stupid,then realising someone's watching you

Trying NOT to look when someone is staring at you.

I may seem annoying, I'm sorry. I just really miss you :|

opening the refrigerator without a purpose

After the Exam...To Friend: I'm Gonna Fail!!....To Mom:..It was good

I hate it when i get jelous over stupid things :/

I'm never alone, Allah is always there with me :')

I Keep Checking The Clock To See When The Damn Lesson Will End

Random laughter when remembering something

i hate acting like i dont care when it's actually tearing me up inside.

Pretending to be and sound Happy when you really aren't........

Allhumdulilah For Everything!

Hadapi dengan senyuman (^_^)

Kalau saia terus terang , agak agaknya awak marah saia x T_T

Jangan sampai aku delete kau (!)

aishiteru = sarang hae = wo ai ni = iloveyou = sayacintaawak

I love you..sometimes I Hate You..But When I Lost U, Im Really Missing you!

Saya sedar Siapa Saya Saya Tidak Layak Untuk Awak Kan

Saya sebenarnye suka kat awak tapi nape awak tak suke saye

Saya sebenarnya suka awak , tapi malu nak luahkan

Just seeing you online can make me smile. :)

Saya Suka Sakitkan Hati Orang Yang Suka Sakitkan Hati Saya

Jgn sakitkan hati ku lg

Bodoh! Kecik2 tak nak mampos ! Bila besar susahkan orang~

Best ever game as a child: make sure the balloon does not touch the floor

Giving Boys Code Names So They Don't Know You're Talking About Them

Jealousy is just a sign that you really love the person.

"I need to study!" *Opens book*"..I don't feel like studying" *Closes book*

I wish I could see myself from someone else's point of view.

Wondering If Someone Is Thinking About You <3


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay , jika ada sesiapa yang TERASA , haiyokk , tatayok . heee :)
Bye , Salam !

edit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Newer Post
Powered by Blogger.

Kenangan Lama2 ~

Bitarawks 2012

Taman Negara 2012

Asia Supershowcase

Jamuan Raya SMKBS 2012

End of PMR !

Raya 2012

Raya with Bitarawks 2012

Raya sakan dgn Mereka 2012

Khatam Al-Quran SMKBS 2012

Hari Sukan SMKBS 2012

Birthday Ckgu Aminah

KENANGAN :/


Merantau (Keje kursus SJ)

Firstime Suho..


Raya Sakan 2014

My VIP :)

Abah ♥ Ibu
→Siblings←


Safa Iqmah
Amirah AMIN
Azwa Syafiqah
Syafreen Nasir

♥Friends ♥

Syamimi Adlin
Najwa Fariha
Amirul Mozlan
Fildza Mahfoz
Najjah Sofiea
Hidayah Haridz
Kak Devi
Haira Azura
Iza Nadirah
U'kashah
Arshad

♥ BitaRawks ♥
♥HS5 Crew♥
♥BiotekMember♥


Tarikh Penting Buatku

2010
7/4/2010

2011
4/8/2011
12/9/2011
13/9/2011
14/9/2011
9/10/2011

2012
28/1/2012
4/4/2012
7/4/2012
28/4/2012
April, May , June 2012.
♥ 28/6/2012 ♥
♥1/7/2012♥
31/8/2012
1/9/2012
9/10/2012 - 15/10/2012
♥2/11/2012 - 5/11/2012 ♥ (Taman Negara)
21/11/2012
1/12/2012 - 3/12/2012
7/12/2012 (50sen)
8/12/2012
9/12/2012 (*tekak*)
11/12/2012
19/12/2012

2013
13/1/2013
18/1/2013 (Safa T_T)
1/2/2013 (2minggu xcntact)
11/4/2013 (kawad2)
17/4/2013 (maksud lawak! IB2)
21/4/2013 (^_^) baiknya dia
24/5/2013 (Umrah 2013 :'))
23/8/2013 (seminggu dua hari . open house Nad. tak sangka .)

2014
26/2/2014 (Baby Snowy)
14/5/2014 (suprise Ckgu F .spepat.keychain senapang)
19/5/2014 (spepat.surat raja)
30/6/2014 (last ustaz)
24/7/2014 (Ray dapat cucu)
♥ 17/10/2014 ♥ (Unexpected birthday suprise @ rumah)

♥Allah S.W.T♥


Photobucket
Photobucket

Post lama-lama

  • ►  2010 (68)
    • ►  June (28)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  December (6)
  • ▼  2011 (133)
    • ►  January (8)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ▼  August (4)
      • Ringkas jee~
      • Ayat- ayat TERBAEK !
      • POST MEMAKI
      • Post pndek !~
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  October (24)
    • ►  November (25)
    • ►  December (14)
  • ►  2012 (73)
    • ►  January (5)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  December (3)
  • ►  2013 (10)
    • ►  January (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2014 (6)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  December (2)
  • ►  2015 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2016 (2)
    • ►  June (2)
Photosheet Template by 1/2 a px. · 2015 · © Content The Story Begins With Capital M